Maydos Zero VOC Water Based Acrylic Wood Paint for High Quality Furniture Coating
Maydos Extra Clear Wood Varnish is Eco-friendly Water-based wood finish. It isyour best choice for decoration and protection of various wooden surfaces. The high filmbuilding character of can also bring out natural wooden beauty to the full.
Mixxing ratio (Paint:Water)
Water base Clear Wood Varnish(Glossy)
Water base Clear Wood Varnish(Matt)
Water base Clear Wood Varnish(Semi-Glossy)
Water base Clear Wood Primer
Features: 1. Soluble in water, environment-friendly. 2. Benzene free, no hazardous toluene, xylene, formaldehyde, CAC and free TDI. 3. Strong adhesive force; superior gloss and color retention. 4. Low viscosity, but high solid content; good fullness, hardness and durability. 5. Easy application, rapid drying and yellowing resistant.
Where to use: It is suitable for decoration and protection of surfaces of all kinds of wood, bamboo and rattan.
Recommended Paint System: 2 coats of Maydos transparent putty for patching imperfection 1 coat of Maydos water-based wood varnish primer. 2 coats of Maydos water-based wood finish
Clean up:Clean all equipment with clean water immediately after use. Storage:Store in cool(temperature range 5°C-45°C), dry and well-ventilated place and keep it out ofthe reach of children.
Preparation and Application 1. Before application, stir the paint completely and evenly, filter and then wait until bubbles disappear.
2. The painted surface with PU, NC paint etc must be sanded completely to make it matteand then clean the sanding scrap. The application should be done evenly and do not applytoo thick for one time.
3. If the wood has been applied solvent-based primer, then at least two weeks should be given to let it dry completely.
4. The wood surface must be dry, clean, strong and free of contaminants. Sand it withsanding paper (320#) in the same direction as wood grain. Fill the holes and cracks in thewood with transparent putty.
5. Apply 1-2 coats of putty on the treated wood. The recoat time is 2 hours and it is better to sand each coat with sand paper (400#). If the wood is very coarse, then more coats aresuggested.
6. Dilute primer with 10-20% clean water and 2-3 coats are suggested. The recoat time is 3-4 hours and sand the first coat with sand paper (600#) and (800#) for the rest.
7. Dilute finish with 10-20% clean water and 2-3 coats are suggested. The recoat time is 4-5 hours and sand it lightly with sand paper (800-1000#).
Remark: 1. For better application experiences, please complement with other Maydos products.